Apple released many new updates at the WWDC event, including macOS Ventura, along with iOS 16, iPadOS 16, and watchOS 9. macOS Ventura comes with many new and enhanced features making Mac users more productive and efficient. It is one of the significant updates by Apple that comes with many advanced and improved features.
Apple has introduced the Centre app in the new version that lets you work with all the dedication and focus without entering the full-screen mode. The new macOS Ventura also has a multitasking feature, Stage Manager, that lets you easily switch between different tabs and windows. You will also see a redesigned Mail app, improved Spotlight Search, a next-generation authentication method called Passkeys, Shared Tab Groups in Safari, and much more.
After reading these features, you must be eager to try all the new features of macOS Ventura. However, the updates haven't rolled out to all devices yet and are still in beta testing. But, you can download the beta version and test the new macOS Ventura 13.
This tutorial is divided into two different sections, and each section explains how to direct download macOS Ventura in a different way.
- The first method explains downloading new macOS Ventura with Developer Account.
- The second method shows you to download macOS Ventura InstallAssitant.pkg directly.
How to Download macOS Ventura
Option 1: Download macOS Ventura With Developer Account
1. Open Safari on your Mac, and head to Developer Portal.
2. Click on the Account option, and sign in to your Developer account. Next, head to the Downloads section in the left-sidebar.
3. Look for the macOS 13 beta section and click on the Install Profile button.
4. Now, open the ‘Downloads Folder’> ‘macOS 13 Develope rBeta Access Utility’. Then, double-click on the macOS 13 Developer Beta Access Utility.pkg to download macOS Ventura.
5. On the next screen, you will see your system upgrading to macOS 13 in System Preferences > Software Update. Click on the Upgrade Now button to download macOS 13 beta.
Option 2: Download macOS Ventura With InstallAssitant.pkg
Another method is to download the macOS Ventura InstallAssistant.pkg file. You can’t download the macOS Ventura Final Full Installer now because it’s still in the beta stage. But, you can easily download the macOS Ventura Beta Installer. This is the same file you download from App Store for your Intel or Apple Silicon M1 Mac.
You can now direct download the macOS Ventura InstallAssistant.pkg file from Mr Macintosh Page. To convert InstallAssistant.pkg file to Install macOS 13 beta.app, open the downloaded (.pkg) file and click on the Install Button.
After your assistant file is installed, head to the Applications folder on your Mac and search for the Install macOS 13 beta.app in the Applications folder.
macOS Ventura is the latest version of macOS. It comes with many exceptional and enhanced features. We know you eagerly wanted to try the new macOS Ventura before the official release. So, we made some efforts for you and made it possible with this article. These are the accurate steps to direct download macOS Ventura. You can try any of the mentioned methods. So, this is how you can directly download macOS Ventura.